It sucks but doesn’t suck at the same time.
- Work is from 8-5, which isn’t so bad, but because of traffic and because it’s somewhat far away, I have to wake up at 6:40 every morning (I couldn’t even wake up for my 10:30 class this past semester…).
- Bedtime is pretty much now midnight. Old person status right here.
- I’m going to be doing the same thing for the entire summer, which is sitting in front of a computer doing the “tech translation” job. Sorta boring and repetitive.
- I feel like I won’t really be learning thaaat much, but I think I’m going to try learning all the drugs and stuff myself so I can be a genius next year when we take a renal class.
- Lunch time is awkward because I’m usually done eating within 10 minutes and I don’t really know what to do with my other 50 minutes since I don’t know anyone there.
- Since my daddy works at the same time and his office is less than 5 minutes from my place, we carpool to work which is awesome because not only do I save a shitload of gas money but I can sleep for about an hour before and after work!
- How they have every single type of coffee, cappuccino, creamer flavor, tea, and iced tea flavor in the universe. So much to choose from, and it makes my mornings awesome.
- I don’t mind my job because I love busy work and what I’m doing is basically busy work.
- The people there are really nice and the office is too. My trainer is pretty tight, and even though I think he’s annoyed of me because I ask so many damn questions, he’s patient and he’s cool and he gives me super long breaks and lunches.
- We can listen to music while we work (but I probably can’t do that for another 3 weeks since my Zune is dead waaaah)
- Good $$$. Real good $$$.
Probably gonna write another post during my last week there to see how I feel about it then. All in all, I’m excited and happy with this job!
Tagged as: personal. work.