- Grades are getting better, but finals are next week so we’ll see.
- Car was fucked up but I have awesome friends who helped me fix it (temporarily) and are willing to do whatever they can to make sure things are okay with it.
- Moved out of the apartment which is sad because there were too many good memories of it but now living with the boy for 2 weeks and I don’t need to pack after finals.
- Brother got me free Domino’s artisan pizza = good midnight snack for an all nighter.
- Was sick and have been coughing non stop for a week now, so I went to the doctor today to get diagnosed with strep (woot). I am super excited about taking a medication I learned about in class and hopefully getting better soon since sleeping nowadays is so hard.
- Pharmacist at Wal-Mart somehow knew I was a pharmacy student. Maybe it’s because there are no Asians here and if you’re Asian, you’re in some kind of health school but hey, at least I look like a pharmacy student!
- I have been drinking water a lot, which doesn’t sound like a big deal but is actually a huge deal for me since I hate water.
- Interview tomorrow and praying that I get this internship so I can bring honor to my family.
- I have a wonderful friendboy who takes care of me and caters to (almost) my every wish ^__^
Tagged as: personal.