- Everyone I’ve been asking for a recommendation from is not responding to me. I don’t think they understand how badly I need these recommendations to get done. I am going through drastic measures to get these done, but I’m really scared I won’t get them in in time for the Dec. 15th deadline. :(
- Must get 93 on molecular biology test this Friday to get an A in the class and exempt from the final.
- Must get 43/50 on med terms quiz or if I get all points on the bonus correct, 38/50.
- Get transcripts sent.
- Figure out all PCAT scores.
- Do personal statement asap.
- Figure out hospital volunteering.
- Find pharmacist to shadow.
School is the least of my worries right now.
I know I don’t ever really pray, but please, make the next month not as stressful as it seems.
I HATE BREAKS BECAUSE I DON’T DO SHIT AND NOW I’M EFFED FOR EVERYTHING.
It took a couple of people to tell me this and then have me realize what it meant. It means I’m friendly and approachable yet at the same time, vulnerable and easy to be taken advantage of. I guess it’s become so normal in my life that I don’t even realize the way people are treating me. I need to stand up for myself more often, but I just don’t know how.
It honestly wasn’t until this semester that I started feeling thankful for some certain people out there. A little bit late for realization, but nevertheless, at least it came. So, to everyone that I know, especially those that are close to me, thank you so much for everything. Whether we are good friends or just acquaintances, each and everyone of you have made an impact on me, big or small. I wish I have gotten closer to some of you, and I hope in the coming year, we can do that. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
It’s been never ending for the past couple of weeks.
I’m sick of getting into arguments that I can’t win in no matter how right I am. I can’t wait until he moves out.